This recipe is perfect for those days when you want to satisfy a sweet tooth but stick to your health goals. These cookies are high in protein, gluten-free, have no added sugar and are suitable for vegetarian diets too!
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup dried mulberries
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup peanut flour
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180C/360F.
- Line a large baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients except the raspberry chia jam to a food processor and mix until it forms a dough. The dough should be easy to form into balls.
- If the dough is too crumbly, add a touch more peanut butter or water to your mix the until desired consistency is achieved. Alternatively, if dough is too wet or sticky, add slightly more peanut flour.
- Once the dough is easy to handle, roll it into golf-ball sized shapes. Next, indent the tops with a spoon to make a cute well for the raspberry chia jam.
- Fill each well with approximately 1 to 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of chia jam.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cookies are lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.